About this course
This course will teach you on the topic of network solutions which you can enforce in your enterprise. In this course, you will learn about the ways of enabling user access and secure communications, securing data, connecting and running remote software, and virtualizing your network infrastructure.
This course is designed to help you in:
- Improving your capabilities in enforcing a storage infrastructure
- Making career decision that whether IT is for you or not
- Preparing for a primary-level job in Windows Server administration
- Studying for Microsoft certification tests and badges
The course will be delivered by hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
This course is a follow-up on INF214x, Basic Networking.
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Ways of configuring and regulating remote access technologies like VPN, Web Application Proxy, and Routing
- Ways of configuring and regulating Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Ways of regulating a virtualized network infrastructure using Software Defined Networking (SDN)
The course is designed for Window server administrators and programmers.
It is important that the students taking this course have a general overview of storage technologies. Additionally, Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when enforcing features in this course.