Windows Server 2016: Advanced Storage
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
About this course
In this course, you will learn storage solutions that you can implement in your organization.
The course will help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a storage infrastructure;
- Decide if a career in IT is for you;
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration;
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
The course uses a combination of hands-on practical exercises, demonstrations, and assessments.
- How to implement iSCSI storage, Data Deduplication, and Storage Spaces
- How to use Distributed File System, and BranchCache
- How to implement basic and advanced failover clustering workloads
- Windows Server Administrator
- General understanding of storage technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST