Windows Server 2016 Security Features
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Have you had a chance to explore the new and enhanced security functionalities in Windows Server 2016? In this new course authored by Orin Thomas - who literally wrote the book on Windows Server! - you'll get a guided tour and learn to better safeguard against security breaches.
Windows Server 2016 provides layers of protection that help address both known and emerging threats. You'll learn how it actively contributes to securing your infrastructure. See how protections were built to mitigate an array of attack vectors and to deal with the overall threat of ongoing attacks inside the datacenter.
You'll begin with a look at the hardening of Windows Server 2016, including hardware requirements for Secure Boot and guidance on disabling system services. Explore ways to configure network security, including firewalls, and look at secure virtualization, like encryption-supported virtual machines. From there, you'll dive into secure virtualization, threat detection, privileged identity, Desired State Configuration, and more. See demos, participate in hands-on labs, and pass the final exam, as you shore up your skills for ongoing security management.
- The current nature of the security threat landscape
- New security architecture and features of Windows Server 2016 that mitigate threats
- Insights into the security services bundled with Windows Server 2016 latest edition
- Knowledge of the supporting security external infrastructure
- Understanding of the new security features of Hyper-V
- Learn about Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- IT administrators
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
|Subjects||Information Security, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|