About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 821 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
In this computer science course, you will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. You will develop skills that include managing storage, files, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
You will also learn how to manage authorization and authentication of users. This course is part of a series of support focused Windows courses. It is intended for individuals working in an IT Support role.
- Configure networking for Windows 10.
- Configure Storage for Windows 10.
- Configure data access and usage in Windows 10.
- Configure remote management in Windows 10.
- Configure authorization and authentication.
- IT Support officer
- Windows Support Essentials: Installation
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|