Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Program
QuickStart brings a career advancement training for military spouses at no out-of-pocket cost. With MYCAA approved programs, military spouses can get a high-quality education that leads them to a portable career, so that relocation never
gets in the way of their goals.
Eligibility for the program:
- Spouses of service members on active duty on pay grades: E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2.
- Spouses of service members on Title 10 orders
- Employment status of the participant is not a factor.
How MyCAA works:
- Submit your spouse’s profile information for verification
- If eligible, you can enroll in MyCAA approved programs
- Develop your educational plan detailing your career goals
- Request Financial Assistance for your classes
- Get MyCAA scholarship for your education