Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
- QuickStart Is Excited to Announce a Partnership with UC Santa Barbara Professional & Continuing Education
- QuickStart Is Excited to Announce Partnership with University of Texas at Arlington to Offer Online IT Bootcamps
- InfoSecAcademy.io Launches CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Certification Training to Help Professionals Advance in Their Cybersecurity Careers
- QuickStart Partners with Santa Clara University to Offer Job Focused IT Certification Training and Online Bootcamps
- QuickStart Learning Inc. Offers IT Students and Professionals a Full-Access 30-day Free Trial
QuickStart now offers a full 30-day free trial giving students and professionals complete access to its 'Learn Subscription'. The Learn Subscription features a training library of 900+ self-paced IT certification courses that help candidates prepare for industry's most in-demand certifications by top technology vendors like Microsoft, AWS, CompTIA, Cisco, ITIL, EC-Council, NetApp and more. The free subscription also provides expert community access, learning analytics, informal learning, personalized learning paths, self-assessment tests and much more.
- QuickStart Learning Inc. Is now an Approved Provider for Army COOL Program
QuickStart Learning Inc. is excited to announce becoming an approved provider for Army Credentialing Opportunities Online (COOL) Program. Eligible army personnel will receive funding from the US Army to pursue civilian credentials or certifications in their fields of interest and must attend courses offered by the approved training providers, which now includes QuickStart Learning Inc.
- 2020 AUSTIN INNO ON FIRE: 50 startups heating up Austin tech
QuickStart Learning Inc. gets featured in the list of top 50 startups that are doing remarkable work in the Austin tech environment. QuickStart was mentioned in a story titled 2020 AUSTN INNO ON FIRE: 50 Startups heating up Austin Tech by Austin Inno, a reliable source of innovation news and updates from Austin, Texas. Austin Inno is powered by American Inno, a collection of digital media and events platforms covering, catalyzing and connecting local innovation economies.
- QuickStart Secures $10M To Grow Outcomes-Based Tuition Finance Program And Increase Access To Technology Education
A great step towards cumulative growth of the learning community, including students and professionals, as well as the company itself. This $10 million will be helping the organization enhance its ability to offer online IT bootcamp programs to the community. By partnering with Leif, the market’s full-service Income Share Agreement Management Platform, QuickStart will be able to launch its ISA program and offer quality, affordable and career oriented education and training.
- DevOpsU.org Announces Launch of DevOps and Agile Coaching Certifications
DevOpsU.org (powered by QuickStart Technologies) launches Certified Agile Coaching Practitioner (CACP) and Certified DevOps Coach (CDOC) certifications training. Upon successfully achieving these certifications, professionals will be able to help organizations implement successful Agile and DevOps transformation.
- Trainingindustry.com (a trusted source of information on business learning) has chosen QuickStart as one of their 2020 Top Learning Experience Platform (LXP) Companies. Based on the emerging and unique strengths and capabilities, we have made it to their “2020 Watchlist”. The watchlist will provide us exposure in front of businesses as a leading workforce readiness platform in the EdTech industry featuring AI and adaptive learning to offer personalized learning mapped to business and career goals.
- QuickStart Launches DataScienceAcademy.io, Data Science Workforce Readiness and Certification Training Platform
- QuickStart Releases Sales Readiness & Enablement Platform (SREP) Based on AI Designed for the Technology Industry
- IT Training alone was the solution to driving adoption , change management and smooth implementation. IT Training is in a state of decay. What worked for several decades does not work anymore. What organizations need to pivot to is “Workforce Readiness Platform” CLIPP which enables to continuously assess employees skill set gaps against business goals. Furthermore, AI & Adaptive Learning personalizes the learning experience to drive engagement. This platform will provide a workforce readiness KPI which tells you how the skill set gap is closing against each goal. Now this is true ROI on IT Training investment. Learn more about workforce readiness platform from this press release QuickStart’s Workforce Readiness Platform CLIPP Receives Another Upgrade – Introducing Adaptive Learning Using AI
- QuickStart Launches DevOpsInstitute.io – A Free Workforce Readiness and Career Development Platform For DevOps Professionals
- Ed Sattar - RSA, Kubernetes, and Quickstart
- Ed Sattar, Quickstart - Secure Digital Life
- Ed Sattar, Quickstart - DHS, AOL, and Breach Prevention
- QuickStart Announces Acquisition of Unitek Training’s IT Training Operations
- QuickStart Secures $2M in Series A Funding from Moneta Ventures & Sattar Ventures
- California VC Firm Opens Austin Office and Commits $20M to Local Startups
- QuickStart App Review: The Pathway to Awesome IT Technical and Developer Training Content for Learners
- QuickStart Launches QSLearn – An App That Will Help People Learn On The Go
- QuickStart Delivers Personalized Learning Experience Through Its Cognitive Learning Platform Called CLIPP
- QuickStart Launches Expert Connect – An Online Community for Tech Experts and Learners