Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
1 HourCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $0.00 Regular Price $30.00/ Each
About this course:
This advanced level course is intended for cloud administrators who will be responsible for designing, installing and configuring a cloud infrastructure. First lets have a brief look that what is private cloud. Well for starters, the private cloud is defined as computing services offered either over the Internet or a private internal network and only to select users instead of the general public. This course describes the principles of configuration and implementation of private cloud technologies using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2, also includes the method of cloud environment management and administration, describes how you can monitor the infrastructure and applications that are in the cloud.
The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud certification exam.
The average salary for Systems Administrator with Cloud Computing skills is $75,776 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for a hybrid cloud.
- Configure and deploy a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Extend and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
- Configure application delivery for a cloud.
- Create private cloud building blocks.
- Deploy and access private clouds.
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure.
- Extend and customize monitoring of the cloud infrastructure.
- Implement service management for the cloud.
- Configure high availability, disaster recovery and protection for a cloud.
- Automate and standardize the cloud.
- Configure a multi-tenant cloud.
This course is intended for:
- Cloud Administrators
This course describes cloud configuration and deployment with System Center 2012 R2. Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Microsoft Windows Azure Pack.
- Networking and storage experience.
- Familiarity with cloud management processes.
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Understanding the Private Cloud
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's