Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Analytics Storytelling for Impact
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
All analytics work begins and ends with a story. Storytelling with data is the analytics professional's missing link in delivering the essence of date signals and insights to executives, management, and other stake holders. You'll explore what a story is and, perhaps more importantly, what a story is not. Find out how stories create value and why they matter. Learn to craft stories, command the room, finish strong, and assess your impact. Get practical help applying these ideas to your data analytics work. Plus, you'll earn guidelines and best practices for creating high-impact reports and presentations.
- How to apply storytelling principles to your analytics work
- How to improve your analytics presentations through storytelling
- Guidelines and best practices for creating high-impact reports and presentations
- Corporate data scientists
- One of the following courses or equivalent knowledge and skills: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel or Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI Working knowledge of PowerPoint.