Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
QuickStart’s Master Subscription is designed to help government accounts keep their workforce up to date in Information Technology products and practices, both efficiently and economically. Our Virtual Instructor Led Courses allow employees to learn from and interact with experts in the field of study, with the ability to ask questions and receive direct feedback. Our self-paced courses are designed for instant access across multiple platforms (computer, tablet, phone) to fit your employee’s schedule.
QuickStart has the highest utilization rate in the industry with 83%,
compared to 5-10% for other leading technology learning subscriptions!
Training a team? contact us for discounted team pricingGet a Quote
IN THE MASTER SUBSCRIPTION
- 200+ Virtual Instructor Led Courses
- 700+ Self-Paced courses
- 2000+ Microsoft “Learn” Self-Paced Courses
- ITIL Foundations Course is included free to subscribers. ITIL requires a $300 exam voucher to be purchased at time of order.
- Student portal
- Ability to sign up for courses instantly, online
- Personalized learning paths
- Access to mentors, group bulletin boards, etc.
- Exclusive customer support
- New subscriber orientation
- Tracking of your return-on-investment, employee participation
- Monthly “guaranteed to run” (GTR) course list distribution to subscribers
- Periodic usage review and feedback meetings with return-on-investment results
- Student portal
- Ability to assign courses and deadlines to individuals
- Track training progress and completion
- Assign subscription licenses
Explore Our Technology Partners:
Achieving workforce readiness is about understanding the vast skillsets and core technologies that make up official IT certifications. Our expanding catalog of courses span over hundreds of emerging technologies for things like AWS, Microsoft Azure, ITIL, PMP, and more.