About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 899 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
In this course, you will start off with the installing procedure of Windows 2008.
About this course:
This course will teach about Windows Server 2008.
Windows Server 2008 is the second important release in the Windows Server series of operating systems for server computers. This installation is the subsequent version of Windows Server 2003. This OS version is all about brand-new and advanced features like, Server Core, which is an optional program to install. This program provides the advantage of administration job completely through the command-line interface. This is a beginner level course for this series. In this course, you will start off with the installing procedure of Windows 2008. After this, you will learn on the methods of configuring the change plan and ways in which you can prepare the server for 2008 migration. You will also learn about the ways of monitoring Windows server, the Windows Server Security, Server backup and restore, Maintenance Plan and Windows Server Troubleshooting. Mainly, this course has been designed for the learners in order to make them fully ready for the Microsoft 70-646: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator certification exam.
On average, a Windows Server Administrator earns $55,929 per annum.
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Searching for ways of allotting responsibilities to users in a network and resolving their conflictions
- Searching for ways of creating Active Directory domain controllers
- Finding out the power of the tool Power Shell, using which will give the administrators authority to unconditionally allot server roles
- Learning to allot unique IP numbers to users, construct networks and allot IP numbers using the DNS server, protecting the network from external attacks
- Learn ways of resolving server role issues, binding roles and dividing into trees and forests, allotting individual organization units
- Learn about making system backups and regulating the system with an outside computer, i.e. the one which is not part of the network
This course is designed for and is suitable for system administrators.
The course particularly does not have any mandatory requirements but having sufficient IT knowledge will be a plus.
Suggested pre-taken courses:
- 70-647 - Windows Server Enterprise Administration Series
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.