Personalized learning experience through multi-mode subscription
|150+ Live Virtual Classrooms|
|150+ Live Virtual Classrooms||✔||✔|
|516+ Self-Paced Courses|
|516+ Self-Paced Courses||✔||✔||✔|
|College Accredited Courses|
|Learner Analytics & Reporting|
|Community Collaboration Access|
|Hands-On Virtual Labs|
|Mentoring & Discussions|
|Mentoring & Discussions||✔||✔|
|MS Accelerated BootCamps|
|MS Accelerated BootCamps||✔|
|CompTIA Accelerated BootCamps|
|CompTIA Accelerated BootCamps||✔|
|Cisco BootCamps & Certifications|
|Cisco BootCamps & Certifications||✔|
|Cisco Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Cisco Virtual Instructor-Led||✔|
|Cisco Official On-Demand|
|Cisco Official On-Demand||✔|
|Request Demo||Request Demo||Request Demo|
QuickStart was carefully selected by Cisco Systems to be one of the few companies that are able to employ Certified Cisco Systems Instructors and deliver Cisco authorized and approved content, including product-specific training, technology training and certification-preparation courses.
We take pride in delivering a consistent, top-quality NetApp learning experience. QuickStart conducts training at NetApp headquarters, and other locations throughout North America. All of our classes are taught by NetApp Authorized Instructors, using NetApp Official Courseware.
- 1. ONTAP Cluster Administration 9.3 and Data Protection (NetApp-CDOTDP 9.3
- 2. Managing NAS and Performance Analysis Combo (NetApp-NASPerf)
- 3. NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer Certification (NetApp-NCIESANCERT)
- 4. StorageGrid Administration (STRSW-ILT-SGWSADM)
- 5. Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (NetApp-INTHCDF)
- 6. ONTAP Cluster Administration 9.3 (NetApp-ONTAPADM)
- 7. Basic NetApp Configuration and Administration (NETAPP-ADMIN)
- 8. ONTAP Performance Analysis (NetApp-PERFCDOT-REV01)
- 9. Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (NetApp-SANIMP-REV04)
- 10. OnCommand Insight: Intelligent Operation (Content Version 2) (NETAPP-OCIIO (CV2)))
QuickStart is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions. We have the knowledge, skills and commitment required to meet the learning development needs of IT professionals and software developers who work in medium-to-large enterprise organizations that are running Microsoft products and technologies.
We stand by our Guaranteed-to-Run policy for select courses. If we are unable to deliver the course you registered for (if guaranteed to run), you will receive both a refund of your course fees as well as free online version of the same topic if available.
If you are looking for training for yourself or your team, this is the time to do it. The year 2018 will be over before we know it, and all that training budget, NATUs, and CLCs will go unused. So why not enroll yourself (or your team) in one of the subscriptions and/or classes we have on offer, and get a free gadget while you are at it?