Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 1 v11x (AUCCE1)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE Part 1) is a 5 day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
AUCCE Part 1 course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This CCNA online training course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This online IT training course also serves as a good stepping-stone for the corresponding Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) course, and should be considered as a prerequisite before taking Part 2. The overall goal of this online Cisco IT class is to build an effective administrator of the solution by exposing the technical requirements of the solution and utilizing the solution tools for effective operation. The learner will be exposed to CCE (ICM) and VXML scripting in this course to ensure basic competence with the solution. Learn more about our Cisco AUCCE courses offered at QuickStart below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution from a component functional level.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect/queue) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Configure a Supervisor to enable CUIC Reporting functionality including running stock reports and creating dashboards.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers responsible for the Sales, Implementation or Support of a UCCE solution
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel responsible for the daily add/move/change of the UCCE environment
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Managers, team-leads, business liaison personnel or anyone who needs to be remotely involved in the UCCE solution and have a better overall understanding of its function.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, for example
- A basic understanding of contact center operations
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|