Advanced Microsoft Word 2019 (MS-55274)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1174 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and particularly Microsoft Word is a requirement for most available jobs but having an advanced knowledge of these can easily set you apart from all other candidates. An average Office 365 Consultant gets paid around $104,073 per annum. However, proficiency at Microsoft Office 365 rather than just having a very introductory level knowledge of the said software is the crux of the matter. This course trains you in achieving that much sought after skill set and guarantees that you are familiar and skilled at more advanced concepts of Microsoft Word 2019.
This course is a master class in highly advanced techniques in Microsoft Word 2019 namely learning how to work with table of contents, adding footnotes and endnotes, adding comments and tracking changes. This course will also help students learn how to compare and combine documents, create envelopes and labels while also train them in using Mail Merge. This course also gives an overview of how to protect your documents.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have an advanced skill set and a sound working knowledge of the following principals while also be able to;
- Skillfully work with table of contents.
- Learn how to add proper footnotes and endnotes.
- Be familiar with the concept of inserting bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn how to add and use comments
- Learn the concept of keeping track of changes while also learning how to accept and reject changes
- Develop the skill of comparing and combining documents
- Learn the skill of using mail merge and creating envelopes and labels.
- Effectively protect documents
- Be skilled at the use of adding watermarks, bookmarks and how to customize ribbons.
This particular course is aimed at the following audience;
- Students with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word 2019 and an intention to gain a higher and more advanced skill set .
- Students who wish to learn about the topics in the 2019 interface which have been overviewed by this course
The following prerequisites are absolutely necessary to be eligible to take this Microsoft Word 2019 course;
- Intermediate level experience in working with Microsoft Word2019
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|