Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Advanced Microsoft Word 2019 (MS-55274)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and particularly Microsoft Word is a requirement for most available jobs but having an advanced knowledge of these can easily set you apart from all other candidates. An average Office 365 Consultant gets paid around $104,073 per annum. However, proficiency at Microsoft Office 365 rather than just having a very introductory level knowledge of the said software is the crux of the matter. This course trains you in achieving that much sought after skill set and guarantees that you are familiar and skilled at more advanced concepts of Microsoft Word 2019.
This course is a master class in highly advanced techniques in Microsoft Word 2019 namely learning how to work with table of contents, adding footnotes and endnotes, adding comments and tracking changes. This course will also help students learn how to compare and combine documents, create envelopes and labels while also train them in using Mail Merge. This course also gives an overview of how to protect your documents.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have an advanced skill set and a sound working knowledge of the following principals while also be able to;
- Skillfully work with table of contents.
- Learn how to add proper footnotes and endnotes.
- Be familiar with the concept of inserting bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn how to add and use comments
- Learn the concept of keeping track of changes while also learning how to accept and reject changes
- Develop the skill of comparing and combining documents
- Learn the skill of using mail merge and creating envelopes and labels.
- Effectively protect documents
- Be skilled at the use of adding watermarks, bookmarks and how to customize ribbons.
This particular course is aimed at the following audience;
- Students with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word 2019 and an intention to gain a higher and more advanced skill set .
- Students who wish to learn about the topics in the 2019 interface which have been overviewed by this course
The following prerequisites are absolutely necessary to be eligible to take this Microsoft Word 2019 course;
- Intermediate level experience in working with Microsoft Word2019
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Microsoft Word Advance 2019I learned a lot of new skills through this interactive course.
Microsoft Word Advance 2019I am so grateful to have the opportunity to take this course. The instruction was at the perfect speed and the instructor, Elaine, was incredibly helpful!