Advanced Microsoft Word 2019 (MS-55274)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1186 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
In this Microsoft Word 2019 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This class is for Word 2019 on Windows.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Learn to work with tables of contents.
- Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
- Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn to use comments.
- Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
- Learn to compare and combine documents.
- Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
- Learn to protect documents.
- Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
- This course is intended for students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word 2019 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Intermediate-level experience in Microsoft Word.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|