Advanced Support Foundations Certificate Program
$4,000.00 / Seat
IT Support: Troubleshooting
This course is a follow up to IT Support Fundamentals and delves deeper into the entire case management process, guiding you through each stage of the process. You will examine best practices on how to become a more efficient and effective troubleshooter, including training how to manage customer expectations and handle customer objections.
The course begins with a basic review of the steps involved in troubleshooting a customer support case, from case assignment and scoping, to solution development, validation, and case closure. To support the troubleshooting process, the course provides tips and tricks on developing analytical solutions, troubleshooting best practices, and managing customer expectations. The course concludes with a look at how to handle customer objections to proposed solutions.
This course is not a technical troubleshooting course that focuses on troubleshooting specific product issues; rather, it provides introductory-level soft skills training on how to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot any support case, regardless of the product. At the completion of the course, the student will have gained an in-depth knowledge of the steps involved in troubleshooting a customer issue throughout its life cycle.
IT Support: Troubleshooting Microsoft Office
IT Support: Troubleshooting Microsoft Office is designed to introduce students to the basics of setting up an email client in Outlook, troubleshooting connectivity issues, and troubleshooting cloud storage. Since support professional may be working with Windows or Mac, the troubleshooting principles are explored on both platforms.
Windows Support Essentials: Installation
In this computer science course, you will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. You will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and applications and configure web browsers and OneDrive. You will also learn about upgrading and migrating to Windows 10. This course is part of a series of support focused Windows courses. It is intended for individuals working in an IT Support role.
Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
This course is designed to teach intensive troubleshooting skills for Windows 10. In this course we discuss common issues that arise and tools to help you resolve them.
ITIL® 4 Foundations
This course provides the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification exam. ITIL® 4 provides you with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL® 4 framework is built on established ITSM practices and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps. This course helps you explore the ITIL® 4 end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services and how technology and IT teams play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
- Review the steps involved in troubleshooting a customer support case
- Examine best practices when assigning the problem and how to handle misroutes
- Understand what problem scoping is, why you must scope a problem, and the steps involved in scoping a case
- Identify how to find a solution based on the type of incident you’re dealing with, learn how to gather evidence and how to narrow down your research
- Understand how to execute your troubleshooting plan, from collaborating with other support agents, to transferring a case, to escalating a case
- Learn how to validate your solution, maintain customer satisfaction, and close a case
- Examine troubleshooting best practices, including how to employ the analytical solution matrix when developing a solution
- Understand how to manage customer expectations and how to manage customer objections to proposed solutions
- Troubleshoot Office download, installation, and activation issues
- Troubleshoot Office
- Troubleshoot cloud storage
- Troubleshoot Outlook
- Prepare to install Windows 10
- Install Windows 10
- Configure devices and device drivers.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks
- Personalize Windows 10
- Implement Applications
- Troubleshooting Windows installation problems.
- Troubleshooting Windows web browser problems.
- Troubleshooting application installation issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows Authentication problems.
- Use of Windows reliability tools
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT practices using ITIL® guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL® 4 terminology and concepts
- Explore the service value chain, and IT service management practices
- Recognize the importance of IT and business integration
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.