Algorithms and Data Structures in C#
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
When you create real-world applications, the ability to store information in your program code is critically important. In this course, you will learn how programming languages make use of various data structures to hold this information. For example, storing a list of values for countries. You ill learn how C# provides a plethora of data structures from simple arrays to more complex structures that permit the use of “typing”. Generics is a concept that C# uses to allow the representation of objects in your data structures to apply “typing”, making it easier to work with specific data types.
Even though most programming languages today implement their own versions of sorting and searching algorithms, these examples still provide you with a solid foundation for understanding the logic behind these algorithms and can shed light on how to implement your own algorithms in later programs. Not to mention the fact that they are also some of the most common algorithms used in interviews for programming jobs.
This course will provide you with a solid foundation in the use of data structures and algorithms using the C# language.
The average salary for a Programmer with the skills of C# is $119,500 per year.
- C# simple and complex data structures
- How to implement the various data structures in C#
- How to implement sort and search algorithms in C#
- Introduction to C#
- Object-Oriented Programming in C#
Suggested prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's