Android App Development: Easy and Quick Programming
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
9 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Once upon a time, iOS app developers were the ones in demand. Now the mobile world has busted wide open and Android is a fierce rival, not to mention a truly exciting area to dive into. App development is advancing at a rapid pace and there’s always something new and innovative being produced somewhere. With this course, you can jump right in and get involved yourself; who knows, maybe the next must have Android app will be one of your own creations!
The average salary for an Android App Developer is $141,818 per year.
Quick, Easy Programming
- Create, test and run Android apps
- Learn the ins and outs of Android Studio
- Gain a solid skill set applicable to all app development projects
- Get practical, hands on experience in building mobile apps
- Pick up the latest changes in the newest version of Android
Learn Android App Development from a Beginner’s Perspective
This course has a whopping 119 lectures and 9 hours of content; enough to take you from zero to Android app hero in no time. If you have a basic understanding of the Java programming language and an interest in app development, you’ll be the perfect student.
The course starts off by introducing you to all essential software you’ll need (namely, Android Studio), and will take you through the installation process. Once that’s done you’ll go through all of the essential Android components, learning how they work to build up a foundation of knowledge. From there, you’ll get started with hands-on experience by creating your own practical Android app.
You’ll demonstrate the concepts you’ve just learned and put your new found skills to the test by building an app from start to finish, complete with database creation, fragment management, custom array adapters, Android preferences and more. By the time you’re finished, you’ll be a verified Android app expert.
Android Studio: Android Studio is the official Interactive Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development. It’s used by all Android developers and, despite its complexity and power, is relatively easy to pick up once you have some background knowledge.
- Anyone who would love to begin creating Android applications utilizing the Android Studio interactive development environment
- Anybody who wants to learn Android application development in a practical manner (Creating an Android application from start to finish.)
- Anybody who has a good grasp on the Java programming language and wants to learn how to utilize the language to create useful /practical/fun mobile applications.
- Any one who doesn't have a good understanding of programming and the Java programming language.
- Students should have a good grasp of the Java programming language.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Introduction to the Course
- Section 2: Setting Up Your Environment
- Section 3: Structure Of An Android Application
- Section 4: Running & Testing Android Applications
- Section 5: Breaking Down Android Layouts
- Section 6: Breaking Down Android Activities
- Section 7: Breaking Down Android Intents
- Section 8: Setting Up Notebook Application
- Section 9: Implementing Main Note List
- Section 10: Implementing NoteViewFragment & NoteDetailActivity
- Section 11: Implementing NoteEditFragment
- Section 12: Improving NoteEditFragment
- Section 13: Creating New Notes
- Section 14: Adding The Database
- Section 15: Adding Application Preferences / Settings
- Section 16: Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||9 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's