Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
1 HourCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
This course will teach you to create engaging training programs using drag-and-drop activities, interactive buttons and hotspots, and rollovers. You will also learn how to add responsive characters, videos, callouts, quiz questions, and audio to slides. Also discover easy ways to create a project from an existing Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, record your screen, and publish your course to Flash, HTML5, and for mobile devices.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Using Articulate Storyline
- Creating a new project
- Creating a project from a PowerPoint presentation
- Saving your project as a template
- Adding a blank slide
- Changing slide order
- Changing the slide layout
- Using a built-in template to create a new slide
- Using slide templates with build-in interaction
- Adding a text box
- Adding a character
- Changing a characterÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â™s pose
- Adding a caption
- Adding buttons
- Adding interaction to a button or object
- Creating a hotspot
- Changing a character's expression in response to the learner's actions
- Using a drag and drop activity
- Adding a layer to a slide
- Creating a rollover
- Using slide transitions
- Adding animation to an object
- Importing audio to slides
- Recording audio to slides
- Editing recorded audio
- Adjusting the audio volume
- Creating a screen recording video
- Importing an interactive Flash (SWF) video
- Adding a video file to a slide
- Embedding a video from a website
- Adding a video from a webcam
- Building a quiz question
- Editing a quiz question
- Creating a results slide
Publishing a course to Flash
Publishing a course for a mobile device (HTML5 and iPad)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's