Azure Administration for AWS SysOps (AZ-010T00)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This two-day course is designed for AWS Sysops administrators interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. The workshops main topics are Azure Administration, Azure Networking, Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and Azure Governance. This workshop combines lecture with hands-on practical exercises and discussion/review. During the workshop students will build an end-to-end architecture that demonstrates the main features discussed in the course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the tools and principle concepts needed to administer Azure.
- Understand Azure networking features.
- Configure and monitor Azure virtual machines.
- Understand Azure storage features and implementation.
- Understand Azure identity solutions.
The audience for this course is an AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent. This person has one to two years of experience in AWS deployment, management, and operations. Students taking this course are interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. Students may also be interested in taking the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam, or the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam.
- A working knowledge of how to construct CLI commands, including using the help pages to determine appropriate parameters and command structure.
- Understanding of virtual network concepts, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, gateways, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of virtual machines, how they are used, and configuration options like CPU performance and disks.
- Understanding virtual storage concepts such as storage accounts, blobs, file shares, and disk types.
- Understanding of governance concepts, including role-based access control, identity management, and identity protection.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.