Bootstrap 4: Exploring New Features
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 901 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Bootstrap 4 has just been released with a slew of new features and functionality. This online course will tell you everything you need to know about the latest version without going over the pre-existing stuff you know already. Skip the boring bits; learn how scaling your websites and apps just got easier and more efficient than ever before!
Get Up to Speed with Bootstrap’s Latest Updates
- Design and create your own website from scratch
- Understand the new features and functionality of the latest version
- Implement Bootstrap 4 code
- Learn how to create responsive websites
Build a Website Using Bootstrap 4
This course is perfect for anyone with a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, and will tell you everything you need to know about Bootstrap 4 in record time. All you need is a stable internet connection and a text editor (notepad, notepad++, sublime or atom) and you’re good to go!
You’ll start off by downloading Bootstrap 4 and creating folders, and then you’ll get straight down to exploring the new updates through practical examples. Linking files, creating the navigation bar, jumbotron and cards, and adding footer is all covered. When you’ve completed them all; you have a fully functioning, responsive website for your efforts. It really is that simple!
This course is suitable for both beginners and those already familiar with Bootstrap. Beginners can get started on the right foot with the most up to date information out there, while experienced Bootstrappers can cut to chase and learn what they need to know right from the get go. Everybody wins!
About Bootstrap 4
- This course is designed for students at all levels, that is, beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- You should have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You also need a stable internet connection.
- You also need an editor to write the code, and can use notepad, notepad++, sublime or atom.
- You need to have an editor installed in order to write code, You can use notepad, notepad++, sublime, Atom or any other editor for that matter. In this course, I have used Sublime editor.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|