Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services (MS-600)
The course will teach about the method of implementing Microsoft Identity and operating Microsoft Graph.
About this course:
The course has the following learning objectives:
- Implementing Microsoft Identity
- Operating Microsoft Graph
- Making workload platform targets
- Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Framework
The course is meant for the students who wish to learn about Microsoft 365 development platform or want to pass the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. In order to take this course, students should additionally have 1-2 years of professional experience as a developer. This course has been designed with the presumption that the students are aware of coding and have a fundamental understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- Students should be having 1-2 years of professional experience as a developer. This course has been designed with the presumption that the students are aware of coding and have a fundamental understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- Additionally, it is recommended for students to have experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework in all the steps of software development
|Subjects||App Development, Business Productivity|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|