Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services (MS-600)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
1 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
- Implementing Microsoft Identity
- Working with Microsoft Graph
- Determining workload platform targets
- Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Framework
- Students in this course are interested in Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
|Subjects||App Development, Business Productivity|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
200+ Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.Play Video
700+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.Play Video
E-books blogs, case studies,...
E-books blogs, case studies, ariticles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
College Accredited Courses
QuickStart courses are accredited by several top schools and universities, including Texas A&M and University of Phoenix. You can print out certificates and also apply them towards your degree plan with them.Play Video
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.Play Video
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.Play Video
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).Play Video
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.Play Video
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.Play Video
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.Play Video