You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
The primary objective of this course is to train and prepare candidates for success in the IIBA Business Analyst Certification Exams and also helps students develop a conceptual understanding of multiple integral business facets.
About this Course:
A Business Analyst plays a significant role in the progress and growth of a business enterprise. These professionals are trained to work with viable chunks of business data & information and are responsible for developing robust business strategies. This 3 Days Training Program provides a comprehensive overview of Business Analysis Essentials for Professionals striving to learn the best way to streamline business processing and operations. This course sheds light on the core concepts related to business analysis including the analyst role of collecting, documenting, and tracking unique business requirements.
The Business Analysis Essentials is a pivotal course for Business Managers and is compliant with the standards laid by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK). The primary objective of this course is to train and prepare candidates for success in the IIBA Business Analyst Certification Exams and also helps students develop a conceptual understanding of multiple integral business facets.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Understanding the Role & Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Fundamentals & Essentials of Business Analysis
- Difference between a System Analyst and a Business Analyst
- Management & Requirement Elicitation
- Planning & Monitoring Project
- Understanding the Project Lifecycle
- Identifying the Scope & Methodology of the Project
- Feasibility, Cost, & Risk Analysis
- Collection of Data, Documentation Analysis, & Tracking the Progress of the Project
- Verification & Validation Requirements
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Science Professionals
There are no prerequisites for the Business Analysis Essentials (BAB-608) course
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|