Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701 Exam) v1.0
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 883 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Security and CCIE Security certifications and for senior-level security roles.
In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam, which leads to the new CCNP Security, CCIE Security, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella® security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Describe Cisco secure site-to-site connectivity solutions and explain how to deploy Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI)-based point-to-point IPsec VPNs, and point-to-point IPsec VPN on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Describe and deploy Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describe how to configure 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defenses on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS Software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
- Security engineers
- Network engineers, designers, administrators, and managers
- Systems engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
This Cisco course is recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||21 Hours|
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEHv10, CCNA(ex), CASP (qualified), CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+
Michael has served as the Sr. cybersecurity advisor to 2 and 3 Star commander(s) and senior executive management regarding advanced techniques and developments in the Information Assurance / Cyber Security arena of Automated Information Systems (AIS). Responsible to both identify risk and recommend appropriate countermeasure within the enclave and isolated computing environments of the DoD (Department of Defence).
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.