Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
The course training helps students gain a valuable skill-set in penetration testing by understand the importance of vulnerability assessments and ethical hacking through:
- Learning the knowledge and skills behind a vulnerability assessment.
- Preparation to apply this knowledge and exercise these skills in the interest of others.
- Understand the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help you prevent serious break-ins to your organization.
This is accomplished by:
- Performing in-depth labs with industry standard tools.
- Learning the penetration testing methodology through conceptual theories and real-world practices.
- Equipping you with the knowledge about what hackers look for when trying to hack into your network.
- Assessing for the cause of testing your company’s security posture to help better secure the infrastructure against intrusion.
- Have knowledge to perform ethical hacking for vulnerability assessments.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings.
- Be ready to sit for the CPEH Exam
The CPEH is the introduction course in our Penetration Testing Track of security certifications. As an introductory course we have only one modest requirement: a desire to learn.
After students complete the C)PEH course and get certified, we recommend students to further develop their penetration testing skill-set by being certified as a CPTE: Certified Penetration Testing Engineer by taking the course and passing exam. In the CPTE, you'll gain more experience performing penetration test, learn advanced security topics, and be trained on industry standard tools that will set you apart as a security professional.
- An interest in ethical hacking and penetration testing
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
With 14 Modules and 5 appendices, the CPEH will not only teach you the know-how of penetration testing, but you'll have real-world experience to solidify what you have learned.
- Security Fundamentals
- Access Controls
- Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Output Analysis and Reports
- Reconnaissance, Enumeration and Scanning
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering Tracks
- Buffer Overflows
- Password Cracking
- Economics and Law
- Vulnerability Types
- Assessing Web Services
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||5 Days|