Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts - Security, Management, and Optimization (CNS-320)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Learn how to configure your Citrix networking environment to address application services security requirements with Citrix Web App Firewall; automate and manage network services for scale-out of application architectures with Citrix Application Delivery Management; and optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
It will also give you a practical understanding of Citrix Application Delivery Management capabilities for centralized management of multiple Citrix ADC platforms, orchestration of changes, transaction reporting, infrastructure visualization and planning.
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize ADC 12.x Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
Students interested in learning the skills required to deploy and manage Citrix Web App Firewall to secure application access in their Citrix Networking environment, as well as Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix Networking environment, or optimize Citrix ADC - managed application delivery traffic.
Specifically for administrators, implementers, engineers, and architects.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses: CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management or CNS-222 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway