Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud (CWS-215)
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Citrix
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
If you are new to Citrix or if you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to manage and deploy Citrix Workspace successfully. This foundational administration course covers the aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 environment, how to manage an on-premises Citrix solution and migrate from an on-premises solution to cloud using the Citrix Cloud management plane.
This five-day course will teach you how to deploy, install, configure, setup profile management, configure policies, printing and basic security features for on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktop solution building, and then migrating to Citrix Cloud.
- Install, configure, and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site and Cloud connectors
- Identify the considerations between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Deliver app and desktop resources
- Experienced IT Professionals who want to be familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment and Citrix Cloud. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the end user workspace and overall health and performance of the solution.
- This course requires basic knowledge of AD, Windows, Storage, Networking and little to no previous experience with the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 version; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.