Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Configuration and WEM Administration
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Designed for experienced IT professionals, this course builds on the foundational implementation and management skills introducing scalability, redundancy, and security configurations. You will learn to build to implement Workspace Environment Management to improve logon times, centralize user settings management, and optimize the performance of machines. In the advanced troubleshooting section, you will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively. You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors, and HDX
- How to implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7.
- Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones.
- Install and initialize WEM and integrate into Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and Citrix DaaS.
- Configure WEM features to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption.
- Migrate an on-premises WEM deployment to WEM service.
- IT Professionals with Foundational Knowledge:
- Desktop and Application Virtualization Specialists:
- System Administrators and Engineers:
- Infrastructure Architects:
- IT Support and Troubleshooting Specialists
Strong foundational knowledge of: Windows Server and Desktop operating systems. Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors