Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7, App Layering and WEM Administration (Fast Track) (CMB-318)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This accelerated 5-day course is designed for experienced IT professionals to build the foundational administration aspects of installing, configuring and managing a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 environment.Learn about configuring policies, printing and basic security features as well as more advanced topics including Windows Environment Management (WEM) and App Layering.Gain an understanding of the solution architecture and communications, and the factors that contribute to a successful deployment. Monitoring and troubleshooting the environment with Citrix Director and Citrix Analytics is also incorporated in this course.
- Install, configure and manage a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 site on-premises and on Citrix Cloud including how to migrate from on-premises to Citrix Cloud
- Configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Use App Layering skills to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
- Deploy and deliver apps and desktops to end users using Machine Creation Services (MCS)
- Built for experienced IT Professionals new to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-prem or Citrix Cloud environment looking to gain as much information as possible in the 5-day course. In this course, you will learn the considerations and how-to setup a new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop site including advanced topics as WEM and App Layering allowing fast-track preparation for the CCP-V certification
- Experience with previous versions of Citrix Virtual Apps or Citrix Virtual Desktops is beneficial due to the faster pace of this course.