Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Common Machine Learning Models
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course explores the core concepts of machine learning, the models available, and how to train them. We will take a deeper look at what it means to train a machine learning model, as well as the data and methods required to do so. We will also provide an overview of the most common models you’re likely to encounter and take a practical approach to understand when and how to use them to solve business problems.
In the second half of this course, you will be guided through a series of case studies that will show you how to apply the concepts covered in this course to real-life examples.
- Understand the key concepts and models related to machine learning.
- Learn how to use training data sets with machine learning models.
- Learn how to choose the best machine learning model to suit your requirements.
- Understand how machine learning concepts can be applied to real-world scenarios in property prices, health, animal classification, and marketing activities.
This course is intended for anyone who is:
- Interested in understanding machine learning models on a deeper level.
- Looking to enrich their understanding of machine learning and how to use it to solve complex problems.
- Looking to build a foundation for continued learning in the machine learning space and data science in general.
To get the most out of this course, you should have a general understanding of data concepts as well as some familiarity with cloud providers and their managed services, especially Amazon or Google. Some experience in data or development is preferable but not essential.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.