This course prepares you for the CV0-002 Exam leading to CV0-002 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems. It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function — such as security or networking — to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services. This certification bootcamp helps the students to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 certification exam.
About this course:
CompTIA + Basic
CompTIA Cloud+ Basic is an entry level course to introduce the basic knowledge and skills needed to analyze, select, monitor, and protect cloud resources. The concepts taught in this course include identifying vulnerabilities, investigating network issues, connecting and monitoring networks and cloud environment.
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Basic. You will taught in depth concepts of analyzing, selecting, monitoring, and protecting cloud resources.
CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced
CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate and CompTIA Cloud+ Basic courses. The course explores the concepts in more detail and prepares the candidates to appear in the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam.
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Data Storage and Networking
- Network Infrastructure
- Virtualization in the Cloud
- Resource Allocation
- Testing and Tools
- Security and Controls
- Recovery and Availability
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Although, there are not formal pre-requisites to undertake this course, but it is assumed that the students have some basic applied knowledge and hands-on experience of computers, networks, and cyber security.