Configuration Management for Containerized Delivery
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Containers can run on your local machine but the real power lies in the fact that these exact same containers can also run in production, giving you a very nice and consistent way of bringing software to production. In production environments containers run on a set of machines managed by cluster orchestration software, and this course will show you how you can create, deploy and configure your containerized applications on Microsoft Azure using Azure Container Service (ACS) and Azure Service Fabric (ASF). The course will cover management and operation of your container cluster, teaching how to configure the cluster, and how to manage them so that you have constant insights into how your application is doing in production, and how you can scale up and down based on demand, and deploy containers without having any downtime.
You will learn how a cluster works, how to set it up and how you can manage your production environments. Then you will learn how to deploy your containers in a cluster using continuous delivery infrastructure like Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
The average salary for cloud administrator is $72,762 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create container images
- Manage multiple containers using tools like Docker
- Set up a production cluster to host your containers
- Deploy containerized applications to different orchestrators that are available in Azure Container Service (ACS) i.e. DC/OS, Docker swarm and Kubernetes
- Scale up the clusters, manage data and set up monitoring to proactively keep track of the clusters health and its deployed applications
- Create, monitor and manage a Service Fabric cluster
- Manage and maintain Azure hosted clusters and containers in a better way
- Deploy containerized applications to one of the available cluster container solutions, using continuous delivery pipelines
- Manage these clusters in production scenarios
This course is intended for
- IT System Administrators
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Templatization
- Knowledge of general application development and deployment processes
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 1 Learning Objectives
- What is Containerization
- Containers and Docker
- Linux and Windows Containers
- Where can you host containers?
- DevOps and Containers
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline and Containers
- Module 1 Review Questions
- Module Summary
Azure Container Services
- Module 2 Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Azure Container Services (ACS)
- Creating and configuring ACS clusters
- Running Multiple Containers
- Configuring monitoring and logging
- Review Questions
- Module 2 Review Questions
- Module 2 Summary
- Module 3 Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- Creating a Cluster
- Programming Models and Containers
- Configure monitoring and logging
- API Management Integration
- Dealing with Data
- Module 3 Review Questions
- Module 3 Summary
Cross cutting concerns
- Module 4 Learning Objectives
- Patch Management
- Security Concerns
- Design for Failure
- Module 4 Review Questions
- Module 4 Summary
- Graded Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt