Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (SANIMP)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course you will learn the installation process for ONTAP 9 Data Management Software for a SAN environment. The course provides information about block-level protocols, including FC, FCoE, NVMe, and iSCSI, on Microsoft Windows Server, Linux and VMware ESXi host operating systems. The learning will be reinforced through hands-on guided labs. The course materials include a lab workbook that will serve as an on-the-job reference guide.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define and Describe SANs using iSCSI, FC, FCoE and NVMe protocols
- Discuss FC switch fabric, LUN masking and zoning
- Create and configure Storage Virtual Machines to use FC and iSCSI protocols
- Configure Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX, and NetApp Data ONTAP systems for iSCSI connectivity
- Configure Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX, and NetApp Data ONTAP systems for FC connectivity
- Create and access a LUN from Windows Server and Red Hat Server
- Troubleshoot SAN connectivity issues
- Professionals who implement SAN solutions that use NetApp storage systems
- Certification as a NetApp Data Management Administrator
- Completion of two courses:
- ONTAP SAN Fundamentals WBT (OSFWBT)
- Either NA-D7ADM or ONTAP 9 Cluster Administration (ONTAP9ADM) or NetApp CDOTDP9
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.
Data ONTAP SAN ImplementationTrainer Han Arnett was an extremely skillful and knowledgeable person, explained the topics well, and provided examples as required. The lab and training material is very old, seems, developed in 2014 for CDOT8.3, now we are with 9.7. It would be good if the materials revised at regular intervals. Overall I gained knowledge from the trainer. Thanks you for the opportunity and experience.