Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (SANIMP)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this workshop course, you learn how to connect Windows® and Linux® hosts to NetApp® SANs via FC and iSCSI protocols. Course includes ONTAP 9.1 new features addendum.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define and describe SANs that use FC, FCoE, and iSCSI protocols
- Configure Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat® 6.5, and Data ONTAP® systems for iSCSI connectivity
- Configure Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat 6.5, and Data ONTAP systems for FC and FCoE connectivity
- Use FC and iSCSI protocols to create and access LUNs from Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat 6.5 systems
- Create and access a LUN from Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat 6.5
- Size, clone, copy, move, back up, and recover LUNs on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Red Hat 6.5 systems
- Troubleshoot SAN connectivity and performance issues
- ONTAP 9.1 new features
- Professionals who implement SAN solutions that use NetApp storage systems
- Certification as a NetApp Data Management Administrator
- Completion of two courses:
- ONTAP SAN Fundamentals WBT (OSFWBT)
- Either NA-D7ADM or ONTAP 9 Cluster Administration (ONTAP9ADM) or NetApp CDOTDP9
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|