Deploying and Managing Office 365 Hybrid Deployments (MS-10984)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This is a 3-day ILT course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in administering, configuring, and operating Office 365 services in hybrid environments, where part of the infrastructure is hosted on-premises. This course also includes the management of identities, authentication, and supporting technologies for Office 365. This course focuses on the skills required to administer and troubleshoot an Office 365 tenant, and key services of Office 365 such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, as well services such as Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, and Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management.
All these services are covered from the hybrid aspect. This course provides knowledge on how to use Office 365 services for both cloud and on-premises resources.
The average Microsoft Office 365 Administrator salary in the USA is $62,500 for a junior-level professional, while mid and senior-level Administrators earns around $82,500 and $95,100 respectively.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 administration and licensing.
- Deploy and configure directory synchronization.
- Plan an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Perform an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Deploy Skype for Business in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy SharePoint and OneDrive for Business in a hybrid environment.
- Deploy additional Office 365 services in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy various authentication methods in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
The audience for this course includes IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn how to implement and maintain Office 365 in hybrid scenarios, where one part of collaboration infrastructure is located on-premises and integrated with Office 365 services. These professionals should have at least 3 years of experience working in their respective fields—specifically, previous knowledge about Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Skype for Business Server (for example, Lync server) is expected. Students who attend this course are also expected to have a fairly broad understanding of Office 365 services administration in general as well as several on-premises technologies such as DNS and AD DS.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later
- Minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services
- Minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business Server2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later.
- Experience working with Office 365 key services such as Exchange Online, Skype for Business and SharePoint Online
- An understanding of the following concepts as related to Office 365: Microsoft cloud services, Office 365 platform
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days