About this course:
This course is a 3-day ILT that aims the requirements of IT experts who participate in configuring, administering, and operating Office 365 services in hybrid conditions, where some portion of the infrastructure is facilitated on-premises. Also, this course includes the management of authentication, identities, and supporting technologies for Office 365. This course aims around the abilities required to administer and investigate an Office 365 tenant, and key services of Office 365, for example, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Skype for Business, also services, for example, Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management.
The normal MS Office 365 Administrator compensation in the USA is $62,500 for a lesser level proficient, while mid and senior-level Administrators gain $82,500 and $95,100 respectively.
- Explain Office 365 licensing and administration.
- Design an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Deploy and organize directory synchronization.
- Manage an Exchange Server hybrid deployment.
- Deploy OneDrive and SharePoint for Business in a hybrid condition.
- Deploy extra Office 365 services in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy different confirmation strategies in a hybrid Office 365 deployment.
This course audience includes IT experts and system administrators who need to figure out how to execute and maintain Office 365 in hybrid situations, where one piece of collaboration infrastructure is situated on-premises and integrated with Office 365 services.
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this training should have the following specialized information:
- At least two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating framework, including Windows Server 2012 or later
- Experience working with credentials, including the certificates of public key infrastructure (PKI).
- At least one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services
- Experience working with the key services of Office 365, for example, Skype for Business, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell. Experience working with Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business Server2015, Exchange Server 2013 or later, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later.
- An understanding of the following ideas as identified with Office 365: MS cloud services, a platform of Office 365.