Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20465)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-465 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course
This course will teach the students how to develop and operate premium performance data solutions with SQL Server 2014. Students will also be taught how to structure database, make storage, objects and serves. Candidates will gain information regarding wide areas of subjects such as data compression, high availability, data migration, security, and scalability and will be able to develop their designs in a simulated lab environment.
This Data Science training course will also enable the student to work for planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. Students will also be taught consolidation of SQL Server workloads and planning and implementing high availability and disaster recovery solutions. After the completion of this course, candidates will also be prepared for Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server certification exam.
Note: This course is specifically targeted at individuals who are passionate about learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. Recently available features in SQL Server 2014 are also covered and additional important features across the SQL Server data platform.
The average salary for a Microsoft SQL Server Solution Architect is $120,000 per year.
This course guarantees expertise in following areas:
Clear depiction of the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
Explanation of considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
Effective evaluation of an existing enterprise environment.
Design and execute Policy-Based Management.
The course is primarily designed for individuals whose job is to plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Their core tasks include the following:
Crafting and executing high availability solutions.
Designing and executing database infrastructure
Designing and managing the execution of disaster recovery solutions.
Designing and carrying out consolidation strategies.
To learn designing data solutions with SQL server, following requirements must be met in order so you are eligible to sign for this course:
2 years’ or more work experience with relational databases, including:
Designing, developing and executing databases
Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery
Querying with Transact-SQL
Suggested prerequisites courses
Querying Data with Microsoft Transact-SQL (MS-20761)
Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20462)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will the Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20465) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
This training will help you in your Job’s current role by knowing and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- Learn how to plan and implement database replication
- How to plan disaster recovery and high availability solutions
- What is Always on High availability group and why is it useful. How to implement Always on availability group.
- Learn about Windows Server Fail Over Clustering and how to implement an Always on Failover Cluster Instance.
- Implementation of log shipping and learn about High availability technologies in SQL Server 2014.
- How to analyze enterprise environment.
- Implementation of Policy-Based Management.
- What elements to consider before consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Before including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud what factors should you consider.
2. What are the two different approaches to migrate Physical database server to a Private Cloud?
To migrate your physical database servers to a private cloud, either of the following approaches can be adopted:
- Create a new Virtual Machine, Install SQL Server, and migrate existing databases
- Use the physical to virtual (P2V) wizard in System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Note: The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit includes the ability to assess physical servers for their readiness to be migrated to virtual machines in a private cloud and can generate reports and recommendations to help you plan your migration.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- I appreciate Jeff's teaching style. He speaks at a pace which is easy to follow and provides relevant and understandable real world examples. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Jeff is a high quality consistently solid instructor. I look forward to courses that he teaches. The course wasn't really geared towards my real world situation but he did provide other real world applications. I think I rated the Satisfaction less than the top mark I have worked 3-5 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- No way should this have been abbreviated to a three day course. There's so much to cover that I had a hard time keeping up scrolling through the book while Richard was talking, much less absorbing the material, highlighting things, or taking notes.
- JEFF WAS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE AND ADVICE TO SHARE JEFF DID A GREAT JOB ADAPTING TO OUR UNIQUE TRAINING REQUESTS AND ADAPTING ON THE FLY.
- More visual aids such as drawing on the board or presenting examples as class go would help to explain the subjects better.
- The ability to customize the course to our unique needs was a huge benefit. We were able to get information and training relevant to our needs.
- Training was A+++++++ Fantastic.
- We had a good customized course content was good at enforcing the concepts and material Our instructor was very patience with our questions and gave thoughtful and full explanations in answering our questions.
- Could be more explicit on a given scenario rather than just a high level walk through.
- I know that Azure is in rapid development, but the problems with the labs being out of sync with the current Azure is a definite problem that need to be addressed.
- The training/labs could have added more information on Always On with SQL Agent Jobs