If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of 70-345. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this course:
This course will show learners the way to build and operate premium execution information solutions with SQL Server 2014. Understudies will likewise be instructed on how to make storage, structure databases, serves and objects. Up-and-comers will gain knowledge regarding wide domains of subjects, for example, high accessibility, data compression, security, information migration, and adaptability and will have the ability to build up their plans in a simulated environment of a lab.
This training course of Data Science will empower the learner to work for planning and implementing database infrastructure solutions of enterprise by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft innovations. Also, understudies will be shown the combination of SQL Server workloads and implementing and planning high accessibility and solutions for disaster recovery. Applicants will likewise be set up for the certification exam of Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for MS SQL Server, after the finishing of this course.
The normal compensation for the Architect of MS SQL Server Solution is $120,000 every year.
- Clear depiction of the contemplations for associating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Clarification of considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
- Successful assessment of an existing environment of the enterprise.
- Structure and execute Policy-Based Management.
The course is essentially intended for persons whose role is to execute, plan, and oversee the solutions for the database. Their main assignments include the following:
- Crafting and implementing high accessibility solutions.
- Designing and executing the infrastructure for a database.
- Designing and managing the execution of solutions for disaster recovery.
- Designing and carrying out solidification procedures.
To understand designing information arrangements with SQL Server, the following necessities are must for the eligibility to join this course:
Two or more years of work involvement in relational databases, including:
- Managing databases
- Understanding of disaster recovery and high accessibility.
- Planning, developing and executing databases
- Querying with Transact-SQL
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Administering MS SQL Server Databases -- MS-20462.
Querying Data with MS Transact-SQL -- MS-20761.