About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
2 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1174 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
2 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This Official On-Demand course of Microsoft is available for 90 days from the course demand date if you have a yearly membership, or buy the course separately.
About this course:
This Official On-Demand course of Microsoft is available for 90 days from the course demand date if you have a yearly membership, or buy the course separately. The access of the course will terminate when 90 days completed of course enrollment.
Get hands-on guidance and practice designing, planning, and deploying a logical and physical Windows Server® 2012 R2 enterprise framework in this course. This course covers the skills and information expected to give an enterprise solution that helps the installations of automated and manual servers in a virtual and physical condition including the supporting file and storage services. Also, you will gain proficiency with the aptitudes important to give networking solutions of the enterprise, for example, VPN, IPAM, DHCP, and DirectAccess. You will likewise gain proficiency with the abilities important to plan and apply a domain and forest foundation including multi-domain or forest and the scenarios of the branch office. This course is the preferred decision for hands-on training for Exam 413 of Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Designing and Implementing and Server Infrastructure, which is the fourth of five tests required for the Server Infrastructure certification of MCSE.
The normal pay for a Windows Server Administrator is $55,929 every year.
- Plan server migration and upgrade.
- Design and deploy servers by utilizing System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Plan and implement a strategy for server deployment.
- Design and execute an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and keep up an address management solution and IP configuration.
- Design and apply the name resolution.
- Design and apply a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Plan and execute storage and file services.
- Plan and implement an infrastructure of the AD DS organizational unit (OU).
- Design and execute remote access services.
- Plan and implement the physical topology of AD DS.
- Design and apply network protection.
This course is designed for:
IT experts who are liable for planning, designing, and deploying a logical and physical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) framework including the network administrations essential. They have an understanding of past Windows Server working frameworks and have Windows Server 2012 credential MS Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or proportional abilities.
- A decent comprehension of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) basics and the concepts of networking.
- Decent working information on both Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) and Windows Server 2012 R2. For instance, domain vs. local user accounts, domain user accounts, profiles of user, and group membership.
- A decent comprehension of both batch and scripts files.
- Strong comprehension of security ideas, for example, authorization and authentication.
- Awareness of packaging, deployment, and imaging apparatuses.
- Capacity to work in a group/virtual group.
- Capacity to deliver the best documentation and have the proper relational abilities to make a proposal and make the recommendations for the budget.
- Information is comparable to Windows 2012 R2 MCSA.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 -- 70-411
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services -- 70-412
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
This Subscription Includes: