Developing Planet-Scale Applications in Azure Cosmos DB
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
If you’re familiar with NoSQL in Azure and the platform’s powerful non-relational data storage options, take the next step! Join us for an in-depth look at developing NoSQL apps in super-scalable Azure Cosmos DB—the distributed, multi-model database from Microsoft that transparently replicates your data wherever your users are. Learn about its broad, global-scale features and capabilities. Then, go deeper into some of the APIs available in Azure Cosmos DB for storing different kinds of NoSQL data.
We'll start with a look at general concepts, including partitioning schemes, global replications, hierarchy, security, and more, as you learn to develop document, key/value, or graph databases with Cosmos DB using a series of popular APIs and programming models.
Plus, we'll work with API specifics for DocumentDB, Gremlin, MongoDB, and Tables and conclude with a look at real-world integrations, visualizations, and analyses, such as Spark Connector, Azure Search, Stream Analytics.
The average salary for a Azure Cosmos Developer is $112,000 per year.
- Store structured data using the Tables API
- Azure Cosmos DB core features & capabilities
- Develop databases with the DocumentDB API
- Build graph databases with the Gremlin API
- Build databases using the MongoDB API
- Integrate Cosmos DB into other database services
- Azure Developer
- You should have basic application development skills.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's