About this course:
The training course of secure .Net Web Application Development is a hands-on, lab-intensive .Net security course, important for experienced enterprise designers who need to maintain, engineer, and bolster secure .Net- supported web applications. Furthermore, teaching basic skills of secure programming, this course dives deep into sound practices and processes that execute the whole lifecycle of software development.
The specialists of security admitted that the least successful way to deal with security is "penetrate and patch". It is progressively successful to "bake" security into an application all through its lifecycle. In the wake of spending noteworthy time trying to shield a worst planned (from a security point of view) web application, developers are prepared to figure out the way to construct secure web applications starting at task inception. The final segment of this course expands on the previously learned mechanics for building barriers by exploring the method to analyze and design can be utilized to make solid applications from the earliest starting point of the software lifecycle.
Understudies completely examine best practices for protectively coding web applications in this course, including rich interfaces, XML processing, and both SOAP and RESTful based web services. Understudies will more than once assault and afterward shield different resources related to fully-functional web services and web applications. This approach drives home the mechanics of the way to protect the applications of .Net web in the most functional of terms.
The normal pay of a .Net software / programmer Developer is $65,791 every year.
- Comprehend potential sources for untrusted information.
- Comprehend the consequences for not appropriately handling untrusted information, for example, the cross-site scripting, denial of service, and injections.
- Check and shield the numerous potential vulnerabilities related to untrusted information.
- To test web applications with different strategies of assault to determine the presence of and adequacy of layered defenses.
- Comprehend the vulnerabilities related to authorization and authentication.
- To identify, assault, and apply safeguards for authorization and authentication services and functionality.
- Comprehend the terminology and concepts behind secure, defensive, and coding
- Perform both dynamic application testing and static code reviews to uncover vulnerabilities in .Net-based web applications
- To detect, assault, and apply safeguards against Injection and XSS assaults.
- Comprehend the threats and mechanisms behind Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Injection assaults
- Comprehend the utilization of Threat Modeling as a device in identifying software vulnerabilities based on practical dangers against meaningful resources.
- Recognize strategies and measures that can be utilized to solidify web and application servers and also different segments in your infrastructure.
- To detect, attack, and implement defenses for both RESTful and SOAP-based web services and functionality
- Understand techniques and measures that can be used to harden web and application servers as well as other components in your infrastructure
- Design and develop strong, robust authentication and authorization implementations within the context of .Net
- Understand the fundamentals of XML Digital Signature and XML Encryption as well as how they are used within the web services arena
- Comprehend the essentials of XML Encryption and XML Digital Signature and also how they are utilized within the arena of web services.
- Develop and design solid, robust authorization and authentication executions within the context of .Net.
- To distinguish, assault, and execute safeguards for both SOAP and RESTful based web functionality and services.
- Comprehend and apply the measures and processes associated with the Secure Software Development (SSD)
- Acquire the tools, skills, and best practices for code and design reviews and also testing initiatives
- Understand the fundamentals of security planning and testing
- Function with a comprehensive plan of testing for recognized weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
This course is an intermediate - level .Net secure programming course, intended for developers who like to find a good pace on developing much-protected software applications.
Awareness of C# is necessary and supportable programming experience is suggested. Ideally, understudies ought to have around a half year to a time of .Net development practical experience.