About this course:
This online training program is suitable for those who want to use MS Azure Service Web Apps to build a host environment. It enables the developer to build and implement the host environment wherever they want, through software, applications, and platforms as the developer selects. It also automatically scales whenever needed. Anyone who has even had a fundamental programming background will join the professionals who will lead this Aztec course. With these courses, developers and programmers can use the MS Azure portal to create, deploy and manage Web Apps from the Azure App Service.
These sessions are planned to provide the expertise of the participants in the design and development of applications that access remote and local data from different sources of data. The participants will also enhance the ability to build and deploy hybrid applications systems such as Microsoft Azure and on-site servers. All participants hoping to take the MS 70-487 certification exam: By taking this training, they will be better equipped to build MS Azure and Web Services.
A Software Developer with MS Azure expertise on average will earn up to $118,500/- per annum.
· Apply ASP.NET Web Application Programming Interface services by action filters, message handlers, and model binders along with formatting media type
· Apply principles of design to service contracts and expand Windows Communication Foundation services with customized application activities and modules
· On-site management tools and Microsoft Azure environments, such as staff roles, User functions, and Web sites
· Query and manipulate data by using the Entity Framework
· Monitoring and logging services in MS Azure and on-premises
· Load-balanced services and develop scalably
· Build and extract HTTP-based services from .NET and non-.NET users through the ASP.NET Web Application Programming Interface
· Build Microsoft Azure Services and on-site Servers
· Messages relayed and brokered through Microsoft Azure Service Bus utilizing queues and topics
· Participants with zero to minimal Windows experience and also. NET developers with a minimum of 6 months of programming experience will participate in this program with the aim to explore how to build and deploy hybrid application services.
· The Candidates must have a fundamental understanding of data structures in XML.
· Candidates must have a fundamental knowledge of applications at n-tier and of their concepts
· The candidates must have C # programming experience, and various concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
· Candidates must have previous experience with ADO.NET's data manipulation and query.