Developing Windows Azure and Web Services (MS-20487)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00/ Seat
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-487 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is perfect for those who wish to about host environment and how to create it with Microsoft Azure App Service Web Apps. It allows the developer to develop and deploy the host environment anywhere they want, via applications, tools and frameworks as selected by the developer. It also scales automatically whenever required. Anybody who even had a basic experience in programming can join the experts teaching this Aztec course. With these classes, programmers and developers can use the Microsoft Azure portal for developing, implementing and managing Azure App Service Web Apps.
These classes are designed to provide the students’ knowledge about designing and creating services which access remote and local data from multiple data sources. Additionally, the students will gain the ability to create and implement services to hybrid environments, like Windows Azure and on-premises servers. All students planning to take the certification exam for Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services will be better prepared by studying this course.
On average, a Solutions Developer having Microsoft Azure skills can earn up to $118,500/- annually.
- Use Entity Framework to query and manipulate data
- Develop HTTP-based services via ASP.NET Web API and extract them from .NET and non-.NET clients
- Extend ASP.NET Web API services via model binders, message handlers, and action filters, along with media type formatters
- Develop SOAP-based services using the WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and extract them from .NET clients
- Apply design principles to service contracts and extend WCF services using custom runtime behaviors and components
- Secure WCF services via message and transport
- Relay and broker messages via Windows Azure Service Bus using topics and queues
- Host services on on-premises servers, along with Windows Azure environments, like worker roles, Web Roles, and Web Sites
- Implement services to Windows Azure and on-premises servers
- Save and retrieve data in Azure Storage, while configuring storage access rights
- Monitor and log services, in Windows Azure and on premises
- Deploy federated authentication via ASP.NET Web API and ACS services
- Develop scalable, load-balanced services
- Individuals having zero to basic experience in Windows as well as .NET developers having at least six months’ experience in programming, having the drive to learn about creating and implementing services to hybrid environments can enroll in this course.
- The students should have experience with C# programming, and multiple concepts like LINQ, Lambda expressions, and anonymous types.
- Student should have a basic understanding of n-tier applications and their concepts.
- Student should have prior experience in manipulating data and querying with ADO.NET.
- Student should have basic knowledge data structures in XML.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|