Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration (MS-300.3)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-300 Exam leading to MS-300 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy Microsoft Teams in their organization.
This is the third in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
- Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- Describe and administer apps in Microsoft Teams.
- Utilize bots and tabs within Teams.
- Describe and use connectors in Teams.
- Describe meeting concepts in Teams.
- Describe the devices available to facilitate meetings in Teams.
- IT Support officer
- IT Professionals
- Teamwork administrator
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|