Ethical Hacking Core Skills (EHCS)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Official EC Council On Demand Training Videos
Official EC Council E-courseware included
Official EC Council ilabs subscription (6 months)
About this Course:
In this course you will learn the core skills to build a solid security foundation. You will examine in detail the traffic that traverses the network at the packet and binary level. You will build a solid knowledge of the lowest layers of the network. In the course, you will conduct extensive hands-on exercises. You will learn to master the TCP/IP protocol. You will learn essential UNIX and Linux survival skills that separate you from the many security professionals who are Windows centric..
Additionally, you will be introduced to vulnerability assessment and the hacking methodology. When you finish this course you will have a solid security foundation to pursue more advanced security training. For many, when you take a class like the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) you have not established the foundation that is needed to get the most from the course, this is where ethical hacking core skills come in, it is the bridge between a beginning level security course and CEH; furthermore, it focuses on the main concepts required to build a foundation in security.
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Explain the foundations of security to include in-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol
- Analyze packets for irregularities
- Detect signs of crafted packets
- Perform advanced protocol analysis techniques
- Conduct low-level protocol analysis
- Display functional skills in Unix and Linux
- Deploy virtualization and build your own virtual labs
- Identify the steps of vulnerability assessment and the hacking methodology