Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 12 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This intermediate-level course focuses on the key concepts relating to the integration of ethics, law, and business in the world of data analytics. Professionals will get to learn the art of integrating ethical frameworks to help businesses work proficiently with data and optimize business processes and operations. This course also gives professional practical experience of working with data and helps them understand the use & application of popular AI, Big Data, and Data Science Approaches.
The average salary for a Data Science Analysist is $90,044 per year.
- Foundational abilities in applying ethical and legal frameworks for the data profession
- Practical approaches to data and analytics problems, including Big Data and Data Science and AI
- Applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI
- Data Professionals
- There are no prerequisite required for this course