Microsoft Cloud Certification
You Will LearnIn this learning path, you will learn the following: Server Installation, Server Performance Management, and Server Maintenance, Install and configure Windows Server, Creating and configuring virtual networks and virtual machines.
PrerequisitesWhile there are no pre-requisites to start on this learning path, a working knowledge of networking and IT infrastructure will go a long way in making your journey easier. A fundamental understanding of cloud computing concepts like virtual machines, virtual networks, and off-site data storage and processing will also come in handy at later stages of this learning path.
Audience ProfileThis learning path is ideal for those who wish to pursue a career in cloud technologies. It prepares you for jobs such as tech support specialist, cloud administrator, and cloud architect. If you are an InfoSec professional, it will help you acquire the skills to become a cyber security analyst.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications and Azure Websites
- Create and manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Integrate Azure Cognitive Services, Active Directory B2C, SQL Azure & Azure Search in a single app
- Manage deployed Web Apps, Web Jobs & Mobile Apps
- How to create and modify ARM templates for use with App Service deployments
- Query and manipulate data with Entity Framework
- Deploy services to both on-premises servers and Windows Azure
- Store and access data in Windows Azure Storage, and configure storage access rights
- Monitor and log services, both on-premises and in Windows Azure
- Implement federated authentication by using ACS with ASP.NET Web API services
- Define, manage and version service endpoint APIs
- Perform fault-tolerant network communication.
- Messaging communication, messaging with queues and fault-tolerant message processing
- Disaster recovery, including backup/restore, recovery point and time objectives
The Azure Developer Learning Path is intended for developers who have knowledge of cloud technologies and possess programming skills wanting to gain an intermediate to advanced understanding of development and deployment of Azure Web Services, ASP.NET MVC framework, APIs and Web & Mobile Applications on Azure.
- Developers who want to leverage Microsoft Azure’s capabilities and enhanced functionalities for highly robust and scalable web & mobile applications and ecommerce solutions
- Developers who are data driven wanting to develop services that access data from various local and remote data sources
- MCSA Web Applications Certification Path
- Azure Fundamentals Learning Path
It is expected that learners have some prior experience with Azure Platform, ASP.NET web applications and C# Programming as well as experience with Windows / Linux Server Administration, including but not limited to, virtualization technologies. More specifically learners are expected to have an understanding of the following:
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET
- Knowledge of XML data structures