(ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Exam Preparation
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Gain a thorough understanding of the information security risks and mitigation strategies critical to data security in the cloud with this (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) exam preparation training. This course covers the six domains of the Official (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), and prepares you to pass the CCSP exam and become a Certified Cloud Security Professional.
- Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing
- Differentiate between various as-a-service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies, and working with authorities during legal investigations
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments
- Five years of cumulative, full-time working experience in IT (three of which must be in information security, and one of which must be in one of the six CCSP CBK domains)
- This course includes a voucher to take the CCSP exam at any Pearson VUE Test Center location
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Architectural Concepts and Designs Requirements
- Reviewing cloud computing concepts
- Describing cloud reference architecture
- Security concepts relevant to cloud computing
- Design principles of secure cloud computing
- Identifying trusted cloud services
Cloud Data Security
- Understanding cloud data lifecycle
- Designing and implementing cloud data storage architectures
- Designing and applying data security strategies
- Understanding and implementing data discovery and classification technologies
- Designing and implementing relevant jurisdictional data protections for personally identifiable information
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Comprehending cloud infrastructure components
- Analyzing risks associated to cloud infrastructure
- Designing and planning security controls
- Planning disaster recovery and business continuity management
Cloud Application Security
- Recognizing the need for training and awareness in application security
- Understanding cloud software assurance and validation
- Using verified secure software
- Comprehending the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) process
- Applying the Secure Software Development Life-Cycle
- Supporting the planning process for the data center design
- Implementing and building physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Running physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Managing physical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Building logical infrastructure for cloud environment
Legal and Compliance
- Legal requirements and unique risks within the cloud environment
- Privacy issues, including jurisdictional variation
- The audit process, methodologies, and required adaptions for a cloud environment
- Implications of cloud to enterprise risk management
- Outsourcing and cloud contract design
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's