Fundamentals of Scope and Requirements
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
The scope is perceived from both a business and a project perspective. Requirements are perceived, but more from a project and functional perspective. The goals of this course are to address both the project and the functional perspectives of scope and requirements management and convey the importance of each in understanding the needs of a business and in developing competencies to manage them.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Collect Requirements — Defining and documenting stakeholder needs required to meet the project's objectives
- Define Scope — Developing a detailed project scope statement as the basis for future project decisions
- Create WBS — Subdividing the major project deliverables and project work into smaller, more manageable components
- Verify Scope — Formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverables
- Control Scope — Controlling changes to the project scope
This course is intended for:
- Anyone interested in learning about project scope and requirements
- Some experience in project management would be a huge plus.