GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
23 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
This course is a really comprehensive guide to the Google Cloud Platform - it has ~25 hours of content and ~60 demos.
The Google Cloud Platform is not currently the most popular cloud offering out there - that's AWS of course - but it is possibly the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That's because TensorFlow, the super-popular deep learning technology is also from Google.
The average salary for a Cloud & Data Engineer Professional is $88,000 per year.
- Compute and Storage - AppEngine, Container Enginer (aka Kubernetes) and Compute Engine
- Big Data and Managed Hadoop - Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, Pub/Sub
- TensorFlow on the Cloud - what neural networks and deep learning really are, how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- DevOps stuff - StackDriver logging, monitoring, cloud deployment manager
- Security - Identity and Access Management, Identity-Aware proxying, OAuth, API Keys, service accounts
- Networking - Virtual Private Clouds, shared VPCs, Load balancing at the network, transport and HTTP layer; VPN, Cloud Interconnect and CDN Interconnect
- Hadoop Foundations: A quick look at the open-source cousins (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive and HBase)
- Yep! Anyone looking to use the Google Cloud Platform in their organizations
- Yep! Any one who is interesting in architecting compute, networking, loading balancing and other solutions using the GCP
- Yep! Any one who wants to deploy serverless analytics and big data solutions on the Google Cloud
- Yep! Anyone looking to build TensorFlow models and deploy them on the cloud
- Basic understanding of technology - superficial exposure to Hadoop is enough
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- You, This Course and Us
- Compute Choices
- Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner ~ OLTP ~ RDBMS
- The Hadoop Ecosystem
- BigTable ~ HBase = Columnar Store
- Datastore ~ Document Database
- BigQuery ~ Hive ~ OLAP
- Dataflow ~ Apache Beam
- Dataproc ~ Managed Hadoop
- Pub/Sub for Streaming
- Datalab ~ Jupyter
- TensorFlow and Machine Learning
- Regression in TensorFlow
- Vision, Translate, NLP and Speech: Trained ML APIs
- Ops and Security
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||23 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's