Getting Started with Azure App Service: Web Apps
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Wondering how to host your apps in the cloud? Learn how to create a host environment with Azure App Service Web Apps, the platform that gives you the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. Plus, it scales automatically when you need it to. Bring your basic programming experience and join experts who will teach you how to use the Azure portal to create, deploy, and manage Azure App Service Web Apps. Get a tour of the Azure portal, create a free Azure account, and then dive into application analytics. Work through a continuous deployment scenario that links a GitHub repository to Azure, and use Azure Resource Manager to implement an automated deployment. Then, configure diagnostics and logging in your deployed application as you learn to detect and correct issues in your Azure web apps.
In this hands-on, self-paced course, each lab guides you step by step through a real development scenario, with tasks that are key to your job as a developer. Plus, get helpful resource documents and videos that support the labs and provide further learning opportunities.
- Basic Azure, Azure App Service, and Azure portal concepts
- Creating Azure Web Apps and deploying code to Azure web sites
- Using Application Insights and querying telemetry data
- Implementing continuous deployment and resource automation scenarios.
- Testing, Debugging, and Logging for Azure App Service Web Apps
- Web Developers
- Some basic programming skills are required.
- A general understanding of Web App development and modern development tools will be beneficial.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|