Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implement Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway (CNS-226)
- Jan 12, 2023 - Jan 13, 20232 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Jan 26, 2023 - Jan 27, 20232 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Feb 09, 2023 - Feb 10, 20232 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Mar 02, 2023 - Mar 03, 20232 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
- Mar 23, 2023 - Mar 24, 20232 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 06:00 PM EST
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
- Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
- This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.