Implementing Agile Test Driven Development for Non-Developers (TT3530)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Implementing Agile Test Driven Development for Non-Developers is a two day, in-depth Agile-testing training course that provides students with a solid introduction to Test Driven Development and “test first” design within the context of Agile processes and practices.
The average salary of an Agile Test Developer is $94,523 per year.
- Be introduced to the concept of development agility and the Agile Manifesto
- Review each of the major agile development methods underscoring their strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how to manage an agile environment even within a structured organizational approach
- Learn how to introduce agility into a development organization
- Examine what unit testing is and how various xUnit frameworks facilitate unit testing
- Review the xUnit family of unit testing tools
- Understand the concepts of and motivations for Test-Driven Development
- Relate unit testing, test driven development, and test coverage to agile processes
- Understand the importance of refactoring in supporting agile and test driven processes
- Understand what Continuous Integration is and what the components of CI are
- Examine the motivations for CI
- Review best practices for everything from CI to testing within the context of agile development
- This is a beginner- level course, designed for test professionals, test managers, project leaders, quality analysts, and developers. No specific prerequisites are assumed.
Knowledge of current development processes, such as structured top-down development and the waterfall method is beneficial.
|Subjects||App Development, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|