Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure (MS-301T01)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in all the MS-301 series trainings (301T01, 301T02 ….. and 301T04) without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the MS-301 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on-premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of Windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|