Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0
About Individual Course:
1 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching certification and for associate-level routing and switching network engineering roles. This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. In addition this latest revision provides an understanding of Quality-of-Service (QoS) elements and their applicability and of how virtualized and cloud services will interact with and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support Software-Defined Network (SDN) architectures.
Once the course is complete, the students will be able to:
- Provide information and explain new technologies, such as IWAN, IoE, and IoT along with SDN Network evolution and the effects it has.
- Understand the process of connecting to WANs in addition to understanding how to deploy network security; install, manage, and function a medium sized network.
This course is intended to be undertaken by the following professionals
- Network Engineers
- Network Managers
- Operators for Network Support
- Operators at Help Desk
The pre-requisites include knowledge of the following:
- Protected network devices
- Executing Internet Connectivity
- Arranging network devices
- Network Basics
- Executing elementary IPv6 connectivity
- Executing local area networks
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4.5 Hours|