Introduction to Device Programming for IoT: C Edition
About Individual Course:
Now Only ₦15,108.00 Regular Price ₦37,770.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 910 other popular courses
Now Only ₦15,257.00 Regular Price ₦17,164.00
Now Only ₦15,257.00 Regular Price ₦17,164.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in IoT.
We all know that smart devices play a big role in our day-to-day lives, and that more devices pop up every day. Have you considered that there needs to be a developer behind the scenes for every one of those devices? If you’re ready to change the world by converting the envisioned gadgets of tomorrow into digital reality, join this course and take your first steps toward programming for the Internet of Things.
Learn the basics of embedded device programming by implementing various projects on Raspberry Pi and MXChip AZ3166 devices (the AZ3166 is Arduino-software compatible). Learn how to write the software that controls the hardware (temperature sensors, photo cells, and more), and get started making a difference with procedural programming.
Begin with an intro to embedded programming, exploring embedded device types and the inputs and outputs for devices and sensors. Then work your way through a series of hands-on lab projects that teach you how to develop the hardware/software interface, help you to understand C programming for embedded devices, and explore basic data management for a resource-constrained device. From there, dive into embedded solutions that use your own circuit designs to solve real-world problems.
After completing this course, students will be able to develop embedded device systems that capture and process data from analog and digital sensors commonly found in IoT solutions.
NOTE: The lab project work in this course is based on the hardware found in the Microsoft IoT Pack for Raspberry Pi and the MXChip IoT DevKit.You may want to purchase in advance of starting the course.
- Describe the characteristics of an embedded device
- Configure the development environment for an embedded device
- Create a simple program that accesses GPIO pins
- Implement features of the C programming language in a constrained resource environment
- Configure I/O libraries and take pinout readings
- Develop a simple embedded device application
- Explain how to construct simple circuits using common electrical components
- Describe the sensor and device resources available in the marketplace
- Implement sensors within an application using SPI and I2C
- Explain how to develop a solution that uses multiple sensors
- Build the circuit for a solution
- Develop a software/hardware solution for a common scenario
- IoT Engineers
- IoT developers
- Some basic programming experience is required.
- Some knowledge of the C programming language will be beneficial but is not required.
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.